In commercial real estate transactions, efficiency and attention to detail are critical. At Bernstein & Feldman, P.A., we are dedicated to these principles in every transaction we handle. We use our considerable experience as real estate attorneys to represent land developers, purchasers, sellers, landlords and financial institutions on the commercial side, in transactions involving office buildings, retail properties, investment properties, industrial spaces, and other types of commercial real estate, as well as home buyers and sellers on the residential side.
Our Annapolis law firm is a resource for commercial and individual clients in Baltimore, Annapolis and throughout the state of Maryland as well as Washington, D.C., and surrounding metropolitan area. We handle a broad spectrum of transactional matters:
- Negotiation and drafting of purchase and sale agreements
- Reciprocal easement agreements
- Commercial leases
- Property management agreements
- Brokerage agreements
- Review and negotiation of loan transaction documents
- Reviewing survey and title and conducting the title search
- Preparing the title commitment and settlement statement
- Completing pre-closing work
- Settlement services for investor clients
- Implementing like-kind exchanges
- Managing land use
- Environmental and permit issues
Our Title Companies: How We're Different
In addition to acting as experienced real estate counsel, principal attorneys Alan Bernstein and Jerome Feldman own and operate Mid-Maryland Title Company and Mid-Maryland Title East, which provide residential and commercial real estate settlement services throughout the state of Maryland at competitive prices.
With Mid-Maryland Title preparing the necessary documents and facilitating the exchange of information between buyers and sellers, our real estate clients can be sure that settlement is conducted efficiently and completely.
To schedule a confidential initial consultation at your earliest convenience, please contact our team.